Monday, 31 January 2011
My aim for the end of this week is to finish the two page spread for the listings magazine and to get at least half way through completing my website for the TV channel. I think that I really need to complete these aims otherwise I am going get very behind, therefore putting me in danger of not completing the the project on time.
Friday, 21 January 2011
- I have now completed the newspaper advertisement
- I have made a start on the two page spread for a listings magazine
- I am in the process of creating my website
Newspaper Advertisement: I just need to check the newspaper advertisement and then upload it onto my blog under the name of final newspaper advertisement.
Two page spread for a listings magazine: I need to finish this off by completing the text and adding the images, then I will proof read it check it and finally print screen it or save it as a picture then upload it onto here
Website for the TV channel with minimum of 3 hyperlinked pages: I currently have three different hyperlinked pages, all of which are unfinished. I have sorted out the layout, logos and links e.t.c, however, I now need to add original images and text.
Tuesday, 18 January 2011
For the shoot I used :
An small square art canvas (with plastic cover on)
Chanel Blusher wheel compact
YSL Eyeshaddow duo compact
YSL Parisienne Perfume
Dior Pure Poison Perfume
and a small selection of Bobbi Brown Make-up Brushes.
Saturday, 15 January 2011
Wednesday, 12 January 2011
B A C K L I G H T I N G:
light that shines from behind the subject. This is the effect that can make palm trees turn into silhouettes against a sunset
S I D E L I G H T I N G :
It is often used to create mysterious and dramatic portraits. It adds texture and depth to otherwise dull subjects.
D I F F U S E D L I G H T I N G :
This is a technique to soften the incoming light to take away some of the contrast of a good photograph
A R T I F I C I A L L I G H T I N G:
Is from a wide range of forms. Ranging from the flash setting on a camera to the. Unless you are using a black and white film regular indoor lights will often give the photos a yellow cast.
- I have not posted any blogs for a while due to the fact that it was the Christmas holidays. I also had three different portfolio's to create for university, which unfortunately took up allot of my time. I am also slightly behind schedule, I had previously took lots of jewellery photos using many different techniques/ using different settings on my camera, such as a fish eye setting, a pinhole setting and a sketching setting. My plan was to edit these photographs during this week ready to place them onto my website in the following weeks. However, due to the fact that I needed the images for my portfolio to be of a particular DPI I was experimenting with different formats on my camera and then accidentally deleted all the photos on my memory card.
- Unfortunately I did not save any of these images, therefore i am having to start again from the beginning.
- The only potential good thing about this situation is that perhaps with the benefit of hindsight I have the advantage of potentially taking better photos the second time around.