Tuesday 18 January 2011

Beauty/Make-up Photo Shoot:

These photo's are the final selection that from the photo's that i took for my Beauty/make-up shoot. In order to create a professional appearance I took note of how make-up is shot professionally on a clear background. At first I did not know whether to use a sheets of white paper to create this effect, but then I had an idea to use a plain art canvas (which still had the plastic wrapping on it). The canvas proved a good choice for the shoot and the plastic wrapping has provided a suitable surface for shooting the products on. I think that it also helped that I have used the lighting from my bedroom, which is very bright as I have lights which are similar to that found in shops. I've also adjusted the brightness and contrast of all these images to create a really bright, clean finish on them. Overall I am very happy with the end result and I definitely think that these photographs are the best out of all the shoots that I have taken, so hopefully they will compensate for some of my more amature photographs.



For the shoot I used :

An small square art canvas (with plastic cover on)

Chanel Blusher wheel compact

YSL Eyeshaddow duo compact

YSL Parisienne Perfume

Dior Pure Poison Perfume

and a small selection of Bobbi Brown Make-up Brushes.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment